What are some things that changed for the better during the Covid-19 pandemic?
There are a few things that got better:
- Like the opportunity to revive it connections with our families, or repair those connections if necessary
- Gradually scale down to a more healthy, cheaper, more sustainable life based on basic necessities, available resources without political pressure, coercion from other people. Together with it we could also get used to living without some “must-have”, “must-see” activities, services we thought we essential parts of our lives and now we can see how well we can live without them,
- Nature showed almost miraculous capacity of immediate recovery in the lack of harmful Human activity,
- Finally we got a real-life opportunity to get used to our sophisticated virtual connective technology, using it for work, building deeper Human interconnections above time, space, motion.
- Most importantly we received a unique pause, “time-out” to review our lives and think about how we could continue after the pandemic, using our present life as a basic standard we can live on, only adding to it what's truly necessary for a healthy, modern, normal life.